Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, 11:19 p.m., reported at 9:51 a.m. Monday. Officials at What You Want Store, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported four air soft guns stolen. Value: $122.50
- Sunday, 6:24 p.m. Tia L. Myers, North Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported being harassed by an individual while at Veterans Memorial Park, North Huntington Street, Syracuse.
- Sunday, 2:49 p.m. Linda Graff, North Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported an item taken from her front yard. Value: $75.
- Saturday, 3 p.m. Lemoine Keim, East Palm Drive, Syracuse, reported his neighbors residence had been broken into. The homeowner reported a hedge trimmer, palm sander and case with accessories, charging cable for a power scooter, power washer and five-gallon plastic sprayer were removed.
- Thursday, 10:13 p.m. Officials at Casey’s General Store, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported a drive off of $65 in gasoline.
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently made the following arrest:
- Thursday, 11:25 a.m. Rick L. Troxel, 58, North Tippecanoe Shore, Tippecanoe, was stopped for driving while suspended. He was taken to the hospital due to medical issues.