Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Aug. 11, 3 p.m. Power tools and electronic equipment was found on Orn Road near West Price Road. The case is under investigation.
- Sunday, Aug. 11, 12:04 a.m. A Claypool man reported a female had violated a no contact order.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 11:09 p.m. Travis Lee Reiff, 28, 2123 N. Binkley Rd., Larwill, was arrested for disorderly conduct after police were called to the 3800 block of North 700 East, Warsaw.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 9:58 p.m. An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 100 block of East Armstrong Road, Leesburg. The driver, Jacob Allen Frantz, 18, of Plymouth, was found to have an open container of alcohol in the vehicle. He was arrested for illegal consumption and for false informing/alleging officer misconduct.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 8:02 p.m. A property damage accident was reported in the 1900 block of North 300 East, Warsaw.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 6:56 p.m. Todd Swanson of Atwood reported a dispute of business property between himself and his wife.
- Friday, Aug. 9, 10:58 p.m. A firearm and ammunition was located in the 11900 block of North Robin Hood Road, Cromwell.
Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Aug. 11, 6:30 p.m. Michael Heimann reported criminal mischief in the 1200 block of Duncan Drive, Warsaw. A vehicle window had been broken out and the hood of the vehicle was popped open.
- Sunday, Aug. 11, 5:51 p.m. Criminal mischief was reported at the Victory Hotel. Elizabeth Horning, 48, of 211 N. Columbia St. Apt. F, Warsaw, was arrested.
- Sunday, Aug. 11, 3:11 a.m. Two subjects were seen removing items from the Goodwill bin on the property of Marsh Supermarket. Walter Alan Vitalone Jr., 50, 302 N. Buffalo St., Warsaw; and Jennifer Sue Cole, 35, 313 N. Buffalo St., Warsaw, were arrested for stealing approximately $200 worth of clothing.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 9:04 p.m. Elisa Hernandez reported the dashboard of her vehicle was damaged while she was at Walmart.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 2:32 p.m. A battery was reported at 733 Pikeshore Dr.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 12:30 a.m. Sarah Cissom reported a missing license plate to her vehicle.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 9:34 a.m. A woman reported the violation of a protective order.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 12:09 a.m. An employee of the Warsaw Parks Department reported finding a bicycle in Central Park.
- Friday, Aug. 9, 8 p.m. An estimated $1,500 in damages was reported to the fence and a ramp in the skate park on Little League Drive.
- Friday, Aug. 9, 6:53 p.m. Kmart reported the theft of a 50-inch television. The suspect pushed the TV out of the front door of the business in a shopping car. The incident is under investigation.
- Friday, Aug. 9, 11:02 a.m. A wallet was found on East Winona Avenue. The owner was located.
- Friday, Aug. 9, 12:20 a.m. CVS reported a shoplifting. Tanner Leonard, 21, of 823 E. Clark St., Warsaw, was arrested for allegedly stealing more than $150 in merchandise.
Syracuse Police Department
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Sunday, Aug. 11, 6 p.m. A Syracuse woman reported being harassed.