The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Rebecca Davis v.
David Baldridge, Pierceton, $21,131.48
Krystal Milburn, Pierceton, $1,799.39
- Money Matters LLC v.
Amy Barner, Milford, $496
Ashley Black, Warsaw, $434.20
Shawn Black, Warsaw, $434.20
- Deca Financial Services LLC v.
Brady Baugher, Claypool, $828
Barbara Beverly, Claypool, $3,943.20
Leticia Brown, Warsaw, $1002.60
Jason Brine, Leesburg, $890.80
Cheryl L. Burke, Warsaw, $870.76
Javier Cantu, Milford, $862.02
Alfredo Carbajal, Warsaw, $890.80
Christophe Clabaugh, Pierceton, $933.30
Drew Cooper, Warsaw, $1,252.20
Rebecca L. Dasaro, Warsaw, $1,460.20
Angela Davidson, Warsaw, $1,442
David L. Girouard, Warsaw, $1,002.53
Patricia Goodard, Warsaw, $1,613.60
Thomas Hurley, Syracuse, $1,002.60
Dennis Meyer, North Webster, $1,002.60
Tammie Miller, Warsaw, $1,128.47
Carol Nine, Warsaw, $767.07
Rosa Nunez, Warsaw, $828.40
Tammy Pozorski, Warsaw, $4,156.40
Keelia Pratt, Warsaw, $2,051.70
Maria Quintero, Warsaw, $828.40
Heather Reed, Milford, $719.20
Brandy Rensberger, Leesburg, $2,064.96
Edgar Reyes, Warsaw, $710.10
Leobardo Reyes, Pierceton, $1,192.40
Nicholas Richcreek, Syracuse, $3,692.30
Randell Riley, Warsaw, $857.07
Geraldine Rommercado, Warsaw, $828.40
Cynthia Sharkey, Etna Green, $1,613.60
Dana Shell, Warsaw, $1,787.80
Adam Snyder, Warsaw, $828.40
Becky Snyder, Etna Green, $3,158
Galen Sopher, North Webster, $922.26
Cory Starkweather, Warsaw, $828.40
Diana Wade, Syracuse, $754.07
Glenna Waldenville, North Webster, $1,002.60
Nancy Walters, Warsaw, $1,002.60
Susan Warner, Winona Lake, $890.80
Deanna Warren, Warsaw, $1,231.92
- Helvey and Associates Inc. v. Regina Bolen, Larwill, $4,066.72
- Lewis Projuris LLC v. Zeb Dotson, Warsaw, $1,238.13
- Martin Financial Management v.
Terry A. Dove Sr., Tippecanoe, $2,456.29
Chad A. Goble, Mentone, $4,123.80
Jaime Ponce, Warsaw, $3,321.65
Jason Rohrer, Warsaw, $950.42
Cassie Wagner Goble, Mentone, $4,123.80
- Neibert v. Margaret England (Hall), Ligonier, $592
- The Collection Company v. Amy B. Jenkins, Oak Hill, $218.80
Jefferey Martin, Warsaw, $342
Gary and Layne Nitchter, Syracuse, $926.72
Brittany and Matthew Poe, Warsaw, $2,774.23
Bruce Reinhart, Syracuse, $690.19
Becky Rice, Pierceton, $404.93
Elizabeth Simmons, Claypool, $3,148.24
Kathy Sopher, North Webster, $676.12
Veronica and Wesley Steinke, Pierceton, $4,054.50
Carla and David Woodling, Warsaw, $2,551.30
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Eric Kotzenmoyer, Warsaw, $3,346.28
Richard Martin, Warsaw, $4,585.59
Victoria Owens, Silver Lake, $6,418.97
- Projuris LLC v. Lindsey Lewis, Warsaw, $1,238.13
- Frye Property Management v.
Dale Shepherd Jr., Warsaw, $1,602
Heather Sizemore, Warsaw, $1,602
- SAC Finance v. Dora Warren, Warsaw, $7,927.76
Grace Young, Anderson, $4,978.30
- The Car Company v. Donisha Williams, Elkhart, $292
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Shawn Black, Warsaw, $844.31; v. Ben Smith, North Webster, $2,983.87
- American Express Centurion Bank v. Tracy Blind, Syracuse, $10,373.90; v. Tracy Blind, Syracuse, $10,221.90
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
James R. and Jennifer R. Bowers, Pierceton, $162
Justin E. Brunner, Warsaw, $12.377.58
Julian Martinez, Warsaw, $6,971.15
Johna Perkins, Warsaw, $11,587.61
Timothy Rohm, Warsaw, $9,951.26
Darrell Sopher, Syracuse, $20,096.61
- Americredit Financial Services v. Jennifer and Troy Greiger, Warsaw, $5,755.71
- Asset Acceptance LLC v.
Caley M. Hahn, Etna Green, $2040.39
David Pearce, Warsaw, $2,754.20
Daniel Spangler, Pierceton, $13,363.98
- SAC Finance v.
Robert Kitchen, Logansport, $7,997.25
Marcus Neer, Warsaw, $10,737.97
Eric Semler, Winona Lake, $7,722.61
- RLW Accounts v. Susan Kitson, Pierceton, $2,511.41
- Midland Funding v.
Brenda Kreis, Claypool, $5,857.21
Russ Weed, Warsaw, $2,740.54
- Somerhill Capital v. John Myers, Syracuse, $1,027.99
- Paccar Financial Corp. v. Robert Page II, Syracuse, $111,186.19
- United Credit Union v. Bonnie Slone, Warsaw, $804.12
- Citibank v. Jacqueline Thornsbury, Warsaw, $7,107.68
- Discover Bank v.
Jacqueline Thornsbury, Warsaw, $6,093.91
Stephen Turpen, Warsaw, $4,518.43
- Main Street Acquisition Corporation v.
Bradley Vanness, Warsaw, $3,116.65
David Cowan, Warsaw, $1,002.15
Jessica Gearhart, Etna Green, $1,226.38
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- PNMac Mortgage Opportunity Fund Inv. Douglas and Wendy Metzger, Warsaw, $119,560.58
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. Corey Wysong, Syracuse, $160,342.51
- Citi Mortgage Inc. v. Ken W. Busselberg, Warsaw, $86,925.62; v. Douglas and Wendy Metzger, Warsaw, $119,560.58; v. James and Katrina Ousley, Pierceton, $252,372.89
- Fifth Third Mortgage Company v. Glenn and Helga Tess, $76,856.76
- Bank of America v. Jody and Kristen VanLue, Syracuse, $93,788.91
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
- Failure of occupant to use safety belt – Kapen Ehernman, Warsaw, $25
- Speeding – Vicki Cummins, Rochester, $145.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Christopher Thompson, 27, Warsaw, and Britni Hurd, 21, Warsaw
Craig Adams, 28, Warsaw, and Natile Marlar, 24, Warsaw
Korey Green, 35, Leesburg, and Kari Hughes, 34, Leesburg
Terry Bowser, 63, Warsaw, and Patricia Kellstrom, 44, Warsaw
Jason Toler, 26, Pierceton, and Krista Oshaughnessey, 25, Pierceton
Daniel Peacock, 26, Leesburg, and Lauren Myers, 27, Leesburg
Adam Booher, 30, Warsaw, and Jacqueline Heller, 27, Warsaw
Rogelio Rico, 34, Warsaw, and Angela Ramos, 30, Warsaw
James Elsner, 21, Lititz, Pa., and Kristin Yocum, 22, Winona Lake
Russell Sproat, 44, Syracuse, and Ann Weaver, 42, Syracuse
David Baker, 48, Winona Lake, and Rita Klug, 50, Warsaw
Jason Roscoe Wood, 35, Warsaw, and Desiree Meadows, 32, South Whitley
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Randall-Bontrager — Amber Randall, Cromwell, and Jeffery Bontrager, Goshen. Married: July 2, 2011. Separated: APril 24, 2013. There is one minor child.
Breske — David Breske, Claypool, and Haley Breske, Warsaw. Married: May 21, 2009. Separated: July 22, 2013. There is one minor child.
Heierman — Kimberly Heierman, Warsaw, and Jeremiah Heierman, Warsaw. Married: Feb. 23, 2002. Separated: Feb. 2, 2013. There is one minor child.
Manges — Ashley Manges, Syracuse, and Sean Manges, Syracuse. Married: April 10, 2010. Separated: July 14, 2013. There are no minor children.
Evans — Carol Evans, Syracuse, and Douglas Evans, Syracuse. Married: July 5, 1972. Separated: July 1, 2013. There are no minor children.
Hancock — Frances Hancock, Warsaw, and Woody Hancock, Warsaw. Married: August 17, 2002. Separated: July 29, 2013. There are no minor children.