Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Thursday, July 25, 11:32 a.m. Officers were called for a death investigation. Edwin Smith was found deceased in his home on East Wooster Road, Pierceton. The case is being handled by the Kosciusko County Coroner’s office.
- Thursday, July 25, 5:46 p.m. An officer called to a personal injury accident at CRs 800 West and 300 North found one of the driver’s involved to be driving while suspended.
- Thursday, July 25, 6:38 p.m. Officers were called to the 100 block of Pequinot Drive, Pierceton, after Lifeline called to report a Pierceton Woods staff member was battered by a resident.
- Thursday, July 25, 8:20 p.m. Officers witnessed a 33-year-old woman being battered in the 3200 block of West 700 South, Claypool.
- Thursday, July 25, 8:23 p.m. An officer was called to EMS R4 Lane and Adams Road near Pierceton for a possible meth lab. The officer did not locate a meth lab, but rather a homemade brewery kit for beer that had been discarded.
Milford Police Department
Officers of the Milford Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Friday, July 26, 12 a.m. A Pepsi machine at Ruch Service Station, North Higbee Street (SR 15), Milford, was found to be damaged. Damages were estimated at about $1,000
- Friday, July 26, 6 a.m. Medina’s Body Shop, North Higbee Street, Milford, reported a theft and criminal mischief. A gas tank on a 1995 Jeep Cherokee has been drilled and destroyed and gasoline was stolen.
Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Thursday, July 25, 12:45 p.m. An officer was called to the 600 block of North Colfax Street when an elderly woman reported damage done to her vehicle.