Astound Dance Academy will be having two grand opening events from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, July 26, and Friday, Aug. 9, to kickoff its first season in Warsaw. Staff will be available to answer any questions you may have, help you get fitted for dance-wear and register you for classes.
The academy will be unveiling the brand new remodeled studio to everyone including its custom built dance floor, comfortable waiting room and video monitoring system so that families are able to view their children while they are in class. Come out to see what ADA has to offer.
According to ADA, the company offer’s the most affordable dance in the area and has classes for everyone ages 18 months to adult. Classes available include tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, contemporary, technique, boys hip hip, cheer/poms, adult jazz/hip hop and adult tap. In addition, ADA also offers the most extensive ballroom and line dancing program in the area. Fitness class area also available with multiple zumba and turbokick classes offered at convenient times throughout the week.
ADA will also be offering two Saturdays in August full of free classes for children and adults. Classes will be held on Saturday, Aug. 3, and Saturday, Aug. 10, and require no registration. Bring a friend or two and come dance!
Staff will be available at this time to answer any questions you may have while your child is dancing. These classes will be a fun and exciting way for you or your child to get moving this summer! Come see for yourself what Astound Dance Academy has to offer!
Schedule of free classes:
- 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Zumba (14-Adult)
- 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. – Turbokick (14-Adult)
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Pre Dance/Movement (Ages 3-5)
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. – Youth Jazz (Ages 6-9)
- 1:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. – Youth Hip Hop (Ages 6-9)
- 2 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. – Youth Ballet (Ages 6-9)
- 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Junior Jazz (Ages 10-13)
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. – Junior Hip Hop (Ages 10-13)
- 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Junior Ballet (Ages 10-13)
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Line Dancing (No partner required, Ages 14-Adult)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Ballroom (No partner required, Ages 14-Adult)