Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Saturday, July 20, 10:34 p.m. Officers were called to the 300 block of South Lake Street, Warsaw, for a fight involving several black male suspects. Upon arrival, police found one of the subjects to be injured. One male subject was arrested for battering the victim. Two more individuals were arrested for minor consumption; one had an additional charge of fleeing law enforcement.
- Friday, July 19, 1:29 p.m. A man and woman were reportedly having sexual intercourse on a bench in the Biblical Gardens.
- Friday, July 19, 9:55 p.m. The road in front of the men’s homeless shelter, in the 400 block of South Buffalo Street, Warsaw, was spray painted.
Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, July 21, 6:20 a.m. A dog escaped in the 4900 block of Packerton Road and killed neighbor’s sheep.
- Saturday, July 20, 12:25 p.m. Edmund Wright of Warsaw reported a home improvement fraud. A suspect was named.
- Saturday, July 20, 12 a.m. Brandon Bucher reported at least $2,500 in damages to crops in the 100 block of Defreese Road, Milford. Two suspects were named.
- Saturday, July 20, 11 p.m. An officer was sent to investigate a burglary at 202 S. Graceland Ave., Claypool, where a cell phone and wedding bands were stolen.
- Friday, July 19, 7 p.m. An officer was dispatched to the 3900 block of North 700 East for an animal complaint where a dead deer was located.
- Friday, July 19, 6:56 p.m. An Etna Green man reported he was being harassed by an unknown subject.