Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, July 1, 8:36 p.m. Ward Lane. A vehicle belonging to Brice Wellington was found to have both rear tires slashed. Suspect unknown.
- Friday, June 28, 9:38 p.m. West Washington Street. Juvenile was found laying semi-responsive in a parked car. He or she admitted to smoking K-2 and was transported by EMS to Kosciusko Community Hospital. Juvenile was in possession of tobacco.
- Thursday, June 27, 12:58 p.m. Unknown location. Thomas Reiff, EMS B42E Lane, reported license plate lost from boat trailer while traveling, possibly in the Chicago area.
- Thursday, June 27, 12:23 p.m. Mill Street. A window next to the entry door of residence of Roger and Judy Coldren was broken. Motive of suspect(s) is unknown.
- Wednesday, June 26, 3:33 p.m. Unknown location. Aqua GRP Inc. dba Whispering Springs, South 1200 W-57, Pierceton, reported license plate from a semi-trailer.
- Tuesday, June 25, 11:22 a.m. Kosciusko County. Chae Dolsen, EMS W 26 Lane, reported license plate lost from boat trailer.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
Sunday, June 30, 3:12 p.m. South Main Street. A vehicle driven by Brooke S. Espinoza, Barbee Road, Warsaw, struck a parked vehicle belongtin to Steven Coverstone at Freedom Expresss. No further information available.
Wednesday, June 26, 3:30 p.m. Washington Street. A vehicle driven by Carly S. Erst, East 1050N, Syracuse, struck a vehicle driven by James A. Pancake Jr. East 500N, North Webster. No further information available.