Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, July 1, 4:49 a.m. Grace Pedraza reported criminal mischief occurred at her residence.
- Monday, July 1, 10:22 p.m. Police responded to Big R on reports of a theft/shoplifting.
- Monday, July 1, 11:16 p.m. Edward Allen Cochran was arrested for criminal mischief and was found to be in possession of cocaine and cocaine paraphernalia. Cochran was also charged with resisting arrest and resisting law enforcement.
- Tuesday, July 2, 1:51 a.m. Police discovered an adult male within a home that had been burglarized. Investigation is ongoing.
- Tuesday, July 2, 11:34 a.m. Virginia Lynn Rivera reported all four tires of her vehicle were punctured and flattened.
Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Saturday, June 29, 4:01 a.m. Police investigated arson at Camp Crosley of the YMCA of Muncie Inc. The fire reportedly began in the Ball Wetlands, north shore of James Lake (Lake Tippecanoe)
- Tuesday, July 2, 10:21 a.m. Jessica Cielo reported the theft of a mini iPad from her home.
Syracuse Police Department
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Saturday, June 29, 4:47 a.m. Britany Kirsten Wilmot reported the theft of $1,200
- Monday, July 1, 9:04 a.m. Police responded to reports of a burglary at a specialty store on Huntington St., Syracuse.