Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Saturday, June 22, 2:50 a.m. East Washington Street. Investigation continues on the battery of male and female.
- Friday, June 21, 5:49 p.m. Main and Washington streets. A hit-skip was reported. One vehicle had no damage. Another was rear-ended which caused another rear end collision.
- Wednesday, June 19, 11:12 p.m. South Main Street. A male subject pumped $38.58 in fuel and left without paying at Freedom Express. Investigation continues.
- Saturday, June 15, 10:08 a.m. Esterbrook Drive. Barbecue grill and tank removed from outside Burke’s Repo Outlet.
- Friday, June 14, 6:10 p.m. North Main. Juvenile’s cell phone and cash stolen while playing basketball at North Webster Community Center.
- Thursday, June 13, 9:43 p.m. Crystal Flash Road. Domestic altercation.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
Friday, June 14, 12:37 p.m. SR 13. Vehicles driven by Larry W. Richards, North SR 5, Cromwell; Beth A. Klaybor, East Northshore Drive, Syracuse; and Lizabeth A. Stein, Studio Drive, Wabash; collided. No ages of drivers nor damage amounts given.
Tuesday, June 11, 9:32 p.m. North Fifth Street. A semi-truck and trailer drove into the yard of Jason and Helena Harrison causing damage to grass and flowers.