The following individuals were recently booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
June 10, 2013
- Kayla Jolane Auer, 28, 402 W. Henry St., Syracuse, arrested for OWI. No bond.
- Austin Lee Perkins, 28, 8212 S. Thomas Dr., Claypool, arrested for invasion of privacy. Bond: $1,000
- Michael Roy Wiggins, 32, 35 EMS W26 Ln., North Webster, arrested for obstruction of justice/makes, presents, uses false record; and false informing/alleging officer misconduct). No bond
- Ryan Robert Rager, 26, 3004 Trenton Court A, Mishawaka, arrested for OWI with a BAC of .08 to .14. No bond.
- Elliot J. Gray Jr., 47, 545 E. 21st Place, Gary, arrested for open container violation. Bond: $500
- James Anthony Brewer Jr., 36, 331 Park Ave., Warsaw, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $1,500
- Chelsea P. Wineland, 19, 1692 E. 200 N. 105, Warsaw, arrested for possesion of salvia or synthetic cannabinoid and possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $450
- Miguel Raymond Castro, 20, 701 Robson Rd., Winona Lake, arrested for possession of paraphernalia and possession of salvia or synthetic cannabinoid. Bond: $450
- David Lee Hall, 40, 4089 N. 400 W., Warsaw, arrested for intimidation. Bond: $10,000