Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, 7:17 p.m. Tami J. Nelson, West Hillside Drive, Syracuse, reported someone entered her Dodge Durango, which had the door opened, removed the owner’s manual, cash and change, prescription glasses, CD case with 24 CDs. Value $330.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. Daniel Hardesty reported his motorcycled was backed into by another individual while parked at Lakeside Fitness.
- Thursday, 1:50 p.m. Trent Faulkner, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported a cell phone stolen form a parked vehicle. Value: $600.
- Wednesday, May 15, 5:08 p.m. Officials at AIA Industries, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported an employee walked out with a company owned air grinder. Value: $150.
- Wednesday, May 15, 8:05 a.m. Officials at Bayview Estates, South Harkless Drive, Syracuse, reported tires slashed on a vehicle. Value: $180.
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently made the following arrests:
- Friday, 5:05 p.m. Ryan A. Lindsey, 19, East County Line Road South, Syracuse, was arrested for driving while suspended and no motorcycle endorsement. Bond: $300.
- Saturday, 1:24 a.m. Johnathan R. Heckaman, 32, North SR 13, North Webster; Terry E. Bailey, 47, Fourth Street, Milford; Ronda J. Bailey, 44, Fourth Street, Milford; and Austin E. Bailey, 24, Fourth Street Milford, all arrested for disorderly conduct/ fighting. Bond was $350 each. Police were called to The Frog following an altercation between the four individuals.