Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Tuesday, May 14, 1:44 a.m. South Main Street. Amanda Daler, no address and no age given, was issued a citation for driving while suspended.
- Monday, May 13, 5:44 p.m. East Willis Park Drive. Female received text messages from a male she has a protection order against.
- Sunday, May 12, 5:57 p.m. East Willis Park Drive. Jay Banneman, Rolling Ridge Lane, Holt, Mich., had a bike stolen from a local address. A neighbor witnessed the theft and the investigation is ongoing.
- Saturday, May 11, 9:33 a.m. Syracuse-Webster Road. A white Pontiac registered to Kristina Barry, no address and no age given, was left blocking the northbound travel portion of the road. The vehicle was towed due to being a road hazard.
- Friday, May 10, 6:06 p.m. West Crystal Flash Road. Clint J. Turezl reported a stolen BMX bike.
- Thursday, May 9, 4:26 p.m. West Huntington Street. A vehicle was stopped for a license plate that expired Sept. 21, 2011. Driver was cited and the vehicle was impounded.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accident:
- Saturday, May 11, 3:03 p.m. SR 13. Driver: Ricardo Ahuatl, North 175 East, Warsaw. Ahuatl’s vehicle collided with a stopped vehicle, operated by Kelly J. Blair, North Lincoln Park, Warsaw. Ahuatl had never been licensed to drive and was issued a citation. A Passenger Judith Orians complained of neck pain but refused medical help.