Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Friday, May 10, 8:06 a.m. NIPSCO reported a damaged pole in the 100 block of South Washington Street.
- Friday, May 10, 5:32 a.m. A traffic stop conducted on North Detroit Street located a person who had been reported missing from Kokomo.
- Thursday, May 9, 8:44 p.m. A report of threatening phone calls were made to a business in the 200 block of North Parker Street.
- Thursday, May 9, 12:04 p.m. Terri Taylor reported that her handgun may have accidentally been put in a Goodwill donation box or the trash.
Syracuse Police Department
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Thursday, May 9, 9:50 p.m. Police were called to the 200 block of West Boston Street in regards to a suspicious person trying to gain entry into a residence. During the investigation, police found the suspect running from the scene. He was apprehended and found to be intoxicated and underage. He was arrested for illegal consumption.
Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Thursday, May 9, 5:54 p.m. Deputies were called to Suburban Acres for a fight in progress. Paperwork was sent to the prosecutor’s office for review.