Several county roads are flooded and closed due to rains that fell over northern Indiana over the past few days.
The National Weather Service has also extended a Flood Warning for Kosciusko and surrounding counties until 5:15 a.m. Monday.
Flooding in low lying areas is being reported. Several county roads have been closed due to high water and others are seeing heavy ponding. In Kosciusko County, the following roads are currently closed due to flooding, per authority of the Kosciusko County Highway Department:
- Sellers Lake Road at Woodland Trail
- CR 300 East between CRs 600 South and 700 South
- CR 550 South between SR 15 and Kinsey Road
- CR 200 West between CRs 700 South and 800 South
- County Farm Road between CR 1000 South and SR 14
- CR 400 East between CRs 800 South and 900 South
- CR 1200 South between SR 15 and Perue Road
- CR 550 North between CRs 75 East and 100 East
- CR 775 East between CRs 500 South and 650 South
- CR 700 South between CRs 875 West and 1000 West
- CR 350 South between CRs 600 East and 700 East
- West Channel Road at Sellers Lake Road
- CR 1200 South between CRs 300 East and 400 East
We will continue to update this listing of road closures as they become available. In the meantime, motorists are urged to drive with caution and never drive through floods on roads as the roadway underneath could be washed out.