Warsaw’s up and coming Fair Fjola is making their television debut by having one of their songs featured on the CW channel’s “Heart of Dixie” Tuesday night.
Fair Fjola – featuring the musical talents of Sebastian Coria, Tyler Reinholt, Samy Coria, Sam Gillis, Eileen Gillis and Veronica Coria – calls their musical blend “unique, vintage Americana flavored heavily with indie-pop sensibilities and classic rock swagger.
“The band’s own song, “Wait for Me,” will be featured in the opening of “Hart of Dixie” Tuesday night. The show airs at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
Truly nostalgic and entirely Midwestern, Fair Fjola has a sound all of their own created from an intricate and varied use of acoustic and electric guitars, piano, synths, harmonica, ukulele, bass and drums.
Hailing from Warsaw, the band now has a new CD out, “No One Gets Any,” featuring the song “Wait for Me.”
Fair Fjola includes:
- Sebastian Coria – Guitar, lead vocal and music writer.
- Tyler Reinholt – Lead guitar and bass. Tyler writes and records music and sings lead on his songs.
- Samy Coria – Bass, guitar, drums and piano. Samy writes music and sings back up/lead on his own songs.
- Sam Gillis – Drums, bass, harmonica and glockenspiel. Sam writes music and sings back up/lead on his own songs.
- Eileen Gillis – Piano, bass and guitar. Eileen writes music and sings back up/lead on her songs. She is married to Sam Gillis.
- Veronica Coria – Ukulele and synthesizer. Veronica writes music and sings back up/lead on her songs.