Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following accident:
Monday, 5:58 a.m. SR 13 and Railroad Avenue. Driver: Daniel L. Jandernoa, 57, South Bauer Road, Eagle, Mich. Jandernoa was operating a semitrailer when it slid off the roadway and jackknifed damaging a stop sign. Damages: under $1,001
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, 2:33 p.m. Greg Reed at Duffy’s Pub and Grill, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported the front door floor mat was stolen and a window broken on the northeast side of the building. Damage and loss up to $525.
- Saturday, 2:27 p.m. An individual reported a threat to life.
- Saturday, 11:27 a.m. Jennifer S. Webber, North Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported the theft of two prescription bottles and one carton of cigarettes.
- Friday, 7 a.m. Craig J. Fannin, South Syracuse-Webster Road, Syracuse, reported a cd case, suitcase, travel bag and two pair of Oakley glasses along with loose change was taken from his vehicle while parked at the Syracuse Public Works office.
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently made the following arrests:
- Friday, 8:16 p.m. A 13-year-old male from Syracuse was detained and released to his parents after being caught with four bags containing a green leafy substance, which tested positive for marijuana at a school dance at Syracuse Community Center. Charges of possession of more than 3 grams of marijuana and intent to deal in a gymnasium full of several kids under the age of 18, have been sent to the county probation department.