Winona Lake Police Department
- March 25, 2:30 a.m. A Winona Lake woman reported receiving harassing telephone calls.
Warsaw Police Department
- March 25, 9:38 a.m. Jerry Opperud of Warsaw reported a window was broken out of his vehicle.
- March 25, 3:24 p.m. Jason Stahly was involved in a single vehicle accident and taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for evaluation. He was then arrested for failing to stop after an accident.
Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
- March 25, 9:40 a.m. A law enforcement report was required by a bank to remove the name of a co-signor from a loan.
- March 25, 6:42 p.m. A Silver Lake woman reported a battery/dispute with family members.