Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- March 12, 6:55 a.m. A Warsaw man reported a domestic battery at his residence.
- March 12, 4:43 p.m. A Warsaw teen reported receiving threatening text messages from a male subject.
- March 12, 5:15 p.m. Police were called to 5749 E. McKenna Rd., Warsaw, where an unlicensed subject drove a van into a pole.
- March 11, 12:48 p.m. A Claypool man reported being threatened by an ex-girlfriend.
- March 11, 2:40 p.m. Tory Outz of Warsaw reported his truck tires had been slashed while parked at his residence.
- March 11, 6:07 p.m. Lori Sechrist of Leesburg reported a stolen cell phone.
- March 11, 8:46 p.m. Kosciusko County Work Release reported an out of control inmate.
- March 10, 8:30 p.m. Jerry Auer of Warsaw reported being bitten by a dog while running.