The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. John Albano, Warsaw, $1,146.97
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Samuel Alvarez, Warsaw, $2,916.31
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Julie Baughman, Warsaw, $974.00
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Lisa Beer, Milford, $3,440.00,
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Linda Dustin, Warsaw, $3,044.29
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Dawn Bradley, Warsaw, $3,172.04
- Lutheran Hospital v. Stacey Brady, Warsaw, $846.44
- Blackford Law Offices PC v. Charles Brallier, Pierceton, $1,068.48
- Helvey & Associates, Inc. v. Chad Brower, Warsaw, $878.59
- Helvey & Associates, Inc. v. Renda Brower, Warsaw, $878.59
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Janet Buchanan, Pierceton, $829.38
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Mirna Castillo, Warsaw, $958.87
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Brittany Castro, Warsaw, $1,631.03
- Mary Graber v. Tracey Cierpilowski, Syracuse, $892.00
- Taylor Law Office, PC. v. Sarah Coe, South Whitley, $5695.42
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP., Inc. v. Drew Cooper, Warsaw, $907.79
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Rachel Cooper, Warsaw, $1,373.93
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Daniel Drabenstott, Syracuse, $2,400.85
- Lutheran Hospital. v. Robert Fleener, Warsaw, $0
- SAC Finance, Inc. v. Jerri Flowers, Warsaw, $6,838.38
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Jill Goddard, Warsaw, $1,056.89
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Jennifer Guerra, Warsaw, $2,044.31
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Grace Hamilton, Nappanee, $6,092.00
- Collins Leasing LLC. v. Tanya Hesler, Warsaw, $6,092.00
- Helvey & Associates, Inc. v. Corliss Jefferson, Pierceton, $527.00
- Esther Fawley v. Keya Justice, North Manchester $2,352.00
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Rebecca Kimmel, Warsaw, $1,713.11
- Cory Cripe v. Keri Kruger, Warsaw, $6,092.00
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Racy Landis, Claypool, $6,092.00
- Helvey & Associates, Inc. v. Kristie Lane, Warsaw, $1,336.85
- Jian Zhen v. Bradley Long, Warsaw, $1,785.11
- Helvey & Associates, Inc. v. Clarence McAfoose, Warsaw, $743.80
- Helvey & Associates, Inc. v. Deborah McAfoose, Warsaw, $743.80
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Rebecca Kimmel, Warsaw, $1,713.11
- Esther Fawley v. David Sandoval, North Manchester, $2,352.00
- SAC Finance, Inc. v. Joel Sawyer, Syracuse, $3,816.18
- SAC Finance, Inc. v. Joseph Sawyer, Nappanee, $3,816.18
- Larry Hyden v. Tara Shortt, Warsaw, $727.23
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Teresa Sloderback, Warsaw, $1,724.86
- Helvey & Associates, Inc. v. Penny Slone, Warsaw, $871.90
- Hideaway Hill MHP. v. Leslie Stamper, Warsaw, $1,336.00
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Heidi Thompson, Leesburg, $5,073.88
- The Collection Company v. Veronica Valdez, Pierceton, $419.18
- The Car Company v. Charles Walker, Elkhart, $592.00
- Jian Zhen v. Joseph Ward, Warsaw, $383.00
- Blackford Law Offices PC v. Jason Wright, New Paris, $661.00; v. Patricia Wright, Syracuse, $661.00
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Bank of America v. James Bowers, Sidney, $74,674.98
- U.S. Bank National Association v. Roger Haeck, Winona Lake, $158,699.26
- BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Joseph and Michelle McManama, Pierceton, $116,512.40
- M&T Bank v. Jeffery and Sara Roggenbeck, Nappanee, $128,273.94
- U.S. Bank National Association v. Jeremy Whitted, Claypool, $55,014.26
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Rothberg Logan Warsco, LLP v. Bruce Baldillez, Syracuse, $2,408.28
- Capital One Bank (USA) v. Kirsti Kiser, Warsaw, $995.46
- Morgan & Pottinger PSC v. Marilyn Kovacs, Warsaw, $1,047.03
- Wright & Lerch LVNV Funding LLC v. Brenda Kreis, Claypool, $2,087.05
- Martin Financial Management v. Troy and Edna McGuire, Pierceton, $9,582.42
- SAC Finance, Inc. v. Austin Nine, Syracuse, $8,232.78
- LVNV Funding LLC. v. Marc Powell, Warsaw, $1,429.32
- LVNV Funding LLC. v. Donna Roosa, Warsaw, $2,005.60
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Jamie and Melissa Vanlue, Syracuse, $8,157.21
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure to obey signs and markings while drive a vehicle – Nicholas Hernandez, Milford, $141.50
Speeding – Exceeding 60 MPH limit on non-interstate 4-lane highway – Shari Kirschner, Chesterton, $123
Failure of occupant to use safety belt – Jason Sroufe, Fort Wayne, $50
Failure of occupant to use safety belt – Randy Hunter, Warsaw, $25
Exceeding posted speed limit – Larry Cassel, Warsaw, $128
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Jason McSherry:
Robinson — Johnson
Andrew Robinson, 36, Warsaw, and Krystle Johnson, 26, Warsaw
Hides — Wells
David Hides II, 26, Louisville, Ky., and Erica Wells, 25, Warsaw.
Fitzpatrick — Stiebeling
Roger Fitzpatrick Sr., 51, Warsaw, and Rebecca Stiebeling, 55, Warsaw
Albon — Harvey
Scott Ablon, 49, Syracuse, and Deborah Harvey, 55, Millersburg.
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Roesner — Patricia Roesner, Warsaw, and Jeff Roesner, Winona Lake. Married: Aug. 4, 2001. Separated: Jan. 12, 2013. There is one minor child.
Maassen — Tiffani Maassen, Warsaw, and Harold Maassen, Knox. Married: Aug. 2, 2011. Separated: Jan. 2012. There is one minor child
Peters — Jessica Peters, and Andrew Peters, Mishawaka. Married: Jan. 25, 2005. Separated: Jan. 23, 2013. There is one minor child.
Martin — Tammy Martin, North Webster, and Jonathan Martin, North Webster. Married: Oct. 9, 2004. Separated: Jan. 23, 2013. There are three minor children.
Smith — Roger Smith, Claypool, and Abigail Smith, Lagro. Married: June 1, 2004. Separated: Dec. 31, 2011. There are two minor children.
Rife — Autumn Rife, Warsaw, and Seth Rife, Warsaw. Married: June 11, 1994. Separated: Dec. 25, 2012. There is are two minor children.
Siery — Rebecca Siery, Warsaw, and Casey Siery, Claypool. Married: May 9, 1974. Separated: Feb. 14, 2013. There are no minor children.
Davis — Chassity Davis, Warsaw, and Richard Davis, Warsaw. Married: March 17, 2000. Separated: July 5, 2012. There are three minor children.
Shafer — Johnathon Shafer, Pierceton, and Emily Shafer, Pierceton. Married: May 4, 2007. Separated: Jan. 7, 2013. There are no minor children.
White — Cassandra White, Syracuse, and Cory White, Cromwell. Married: May 22, 2010. Separated: Feb. 10, 2013. There are no minor children.