Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accident:
Sunday, 12:26 p.m. 9311 S. SR 15, Silver Lake. Driver: Darrell E. Carr, 56, Acorn Drive, Warsaw. Travis Pollard, West Wilson Avenue, Silver Lake, said he left his car outside the McClure gas station in Silver Lake. When he came out he thought the vehicle had been stolen, but it had actually rolled to the northwest striking two other vehicles including one registered to GMT Auto Sales of Missouri, which was unoccupied at a gas pump, and the third vehicle, driven by Carr. Damages: up to $5,000
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Feb. 18, 3:03 a.m. A Syracuse man reported that he had been advised of subjects with guns at a nearby residence.
- Feb. 18, 8 a.m. Sarah Hertsel of Nappanee reported stray dogs are killing her sheep.
- Feb. 18, 4:30 a.m. Richard Creamer of Warsaw reported items stole from his vehicle.
- Feb. 18, 11:29 p.m. A Claypool woman reported a child molestation.
- Feb. 17, 12:22 a.m. While on a traffic stop an officer located two juveniles who were found to be drinking.
- Feb. 17, 6:23 p.m. A Pierceton woman reported a battery.
- Feb. 17, 6:56 p.m. A custody complaint was called in from a Claypool resident.
- Feb. 16, 12:34 a.m. An officer performed a traffic stop on North SR 13, Pierceton, and arrested the driver for driving while suspended.
- Feb. 16, 3:39 a.m. A Warsaw woman reported two intoxicated females got into a physical fight.
- Feb. 16, 9:04 p.m. Juan Malagon of Warsaw reported a fraud.