The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Centennial Cellular Tri-State v. Ruben Baez, Warsaw, $802.26
- Cash Depot, Inc. v. Travis Brown, Leesburg, $629.50
- Martin Financial Management v. Alfredo Carbajal, Warsaw, $1,744.52
- Glen Ruch v. Kira Courson, Winona Lake, $1,366.55; v. Orville Erhart and Kayla Long, Warsaw, $1,602
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Linda Dustin, Warsaw, $3,044.29; v. Mark Neeley, Warsaw, $663.94; v. Deanna Warren, Warsaw, $920.97
- Helvey & Associates Inc. v. Mary and Roger Haeck, Winona Lake, $758.17; v. William Kline, Mentone, $1,379.89
- Dewayne Busz v. Jacey Jacob, Silver Lake, $4,603; v. Tiffany McMichael, Claypool, $4,190; v. Bridget Stanton, Silver Lake, $4,603
- FR Syracuse LLC v. Palmer, Syracuse, $606.99
- Judy & Steven R. Brown v. Nicole Kufeyani, Warsaw, $6,102
- Ken Gutwein v. Robert Oldaker, Warsaw, $4,230.76
- Wesley & Julia Radford v. Belinda and Loren Pruitt, Pierceton, $992
- The Car Company v. Shelby Renner, Syracuse $3,309.06: v. Gary Syndram, Mentone, $4,264.82
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Feiwell & Hannoy v. Janice Horn, Warsaw, $56,216.11
- JPMorgan Chase v. Aulbrey Sponseller, Etna Green, $75,953.36
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Jene Beck, North Webster, $1,697.89
- Lutheran Hospital v. April Dunithan, Leesburg, $2,745.32
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v. Kevin Emmons, Warsaw, $3,158.03
- Calvary SPV I LLC v. Joshua Fisher, Leesburg, $1,634.19
- Autovest LLC v. David McConnell, Etna Green, $10,697
- Asset Acceptance LLC v. Leroy Miller, Claypool, $5,369.68; v. Jill Stutzman, Mentone, $5,729.17
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Shae Miller, Syracuse, $13,114.36
- Midland Funding LLC v. Matthew Mobley, Warsaw, $8,755.54; v. Jill Yagel, Pierceton, $1,653.98
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Luke Plank, Silver Lake, $1,116.55; v. Nicholas Sanders, Nappanee, $1,024.18
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Jason McSherry:
Plastow — Slabaugh
Marc Plastow, 43, Warsaw, and Susan Slabaugh, 47, Bourbon
Brown — Schramm
Barnabas Brown, 20, and Marissa Schramm, 20, Warsaw
Boyer — Weaver
Justin Boyer, 20, Minot, North Dakota, and Brenna Weaver, 20, North Manchester
Cornett — Petitt
Dustin Cornett SR, 20, North Manchester, and Amber Petitt, 22, North Manchester
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Hanson-Damron – Bryanna Hanson-Damron, Silver Lake, and Michael Damron, Etna Greet. Married: May 6, 2011. Separated: Nov. 18, 2012. There is one minor child.
Malott – Mike Malott, Mentone, and Lisa Malott, Mentone. Married: Dec. 24, 2011. Separated: Feb. 8, 2013. There are no minor children.
Pettit – Melinda Pettit, Warsaw, and Andrew Pettit, Warsaw. Married: Nov. 1, 2010 Separated: Feb. 11, 2013. There are no minor children.
Mast – Jessica Mast, Warsaw, and Andrew Mast, Goshen. Married: Dec. 23, 2010. Separated: Nov. 1, 2012. There are no minor children.
Snowberger – Heidi Lynn Snowberger, Warsaw, and Scott Snowberger, Lafayette. Married: Oct. 28, 2011. Separated: Jan. 8, 2013. There are no minor children.
Coleman – Judy Coleman, Goshen, and Kim Coleman. Married: July 31, 1981. Separated: Jan. 9, 2013. There are no minor children.