Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Feb. 4, 6:12 p.m. Tayler T. Norris, Greenhaus Drive, reported the theft of a debt card.
- Jan. 30, 5 p.m. Vincent D. Maher, East County Line Road, reported prescription theft.
- Jan. 30, 1:15 p.m. Brittany Eakright, East Palm Drive, reported a domestic complaint.
- Jan. 29, 4:35 p.m. Shane Powers, North Huntington Street, reported the theft of a Whirlpool washer.
- Thursday, Jan. 31, Dari Lutz, 43, Thwaits Court, arrested for driving while suspended prir. Bond: $355.
- Wednesday, Jan. 30, 6:43 p.m. Ernest U. Heiman III, 31, East CR 950N, arrested for OWI greater than .14 percent. Bond: $550.