Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Jan. 18-26 , between 12 p.m. and 4:10 p.m. Terry V. Halfacre reported that a subject was giving out prescription medications to a family member. The investigation is ongoing.
- Jan. 25, 5:43 p.m. Female was arrested at Walmart for a theft under $100,000 value.
- Jan. 26, between 12 a.m. and 4:10 p.m. Ashley Moore reported her wallet and contents stolen from Owen’s east.
- Jan. 26-27, between 6 p.m. Jan. 26, and 2:34 a.m Jan. 27. A runaway was reported.
- Jan. 27, 4:53 p.m. Police responded to a possible fight over an accident. Upon arrival, it was found that the intoxicated driver slipped on the ice and bumped into another vehicle that belonged to him, but was usually driven by his wife. Suspect was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Jan. 27, 10:40 p.m. David G. Vandyke advised police that his picture window was damaged possibly due to mischief.
- Jan. 28, 3 a.m. to 2:33 p.m. Ann Marie Blanton reported items were stolen from the Time Out approximately a month ago.
- Jan. 28, between 8 a.m. Nov. 17 and 3:15 p.m. Jan. 28. Hoosier shuffleboard League reported the theft and fraud that previously occurred. Investigation is still ongoing.
- Jan. 28, 10:50 a.m. Paul K. Smith reported criminal mischief occurred to a vehicle.
- Jan. 28, between 9:42 p.m. Lucinda Butcher was arrested for battery by bodily fluid and disorderly conduct.