Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accidents.
Monday, Jan. 21, 9:35 a.m. North 850 East. Driver: Neva H. Sexton, East 650 North, North Webster. Driver struck a deer. No damage amount provided.
Thursday, Jan. 17, 6:25 p.m. East 800 North. Driver: Penelope J. Hall, North 550 East, Syracuse. Driver struck a deer. No damage amount reported.
Wednesday, Jan. 16 2:42 p.m. SR 13. Driver: Nicholas A. Smith, East 574 South, Pierceton. Smith collided with a parked vehicle belonging to Robert E. Nicholas, no address given. No damage amounts reported.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Saturday, Jan. 26, 2:23 p.m. South Main Street. An employee of NAPA Auto Parts reported the front window was shot with a BB gun.
- Thursday, Jan. 24, 9:20 a.m. North 500 East and East 800 North. A car belonging to Kenneth Baugher, North Humpty Dumpty Road, Cromwell, was abandoned in the road. It was towed.
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, 5:56 p.m. North Main Street. Family Dollar management requested a trespass warning be given to a subject.
- Monday, Jan. 21, 10:47 a.m. Charles Lawrence, East Huntington Street, reported that a handgun had been taken from his vehicle, possibly while in the Muncie area between Jan. 12-13.
- Sunday, Jan. 20, 12:24 a.m. South Main. Domestic disturbance occurred with none of the parties wanting to pursue charges. Report sent to Kosciusko County Prosecutor.