Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Jan. 25, 1:16 a.m. A rape was reported to the sheriff’s department.
- Jan. 24, 10:04 a.m. John Rees of Warsaw reported theft from a business.
- Jan. 24, 12:31 p.m. Isaac Lemler of Leesburg reported being the victim of identity theft.
- Jan. 24, 12 a.m. United Deli, East Old Road 30, Pierceton, reported receiving three checks with insufficient funds or stop payments put on them.
- Jan. 23. A possible child molestation was reported.
- Jan. 23, 4:57 a.m. Shirley Owens of Syracuse reported a property damage accident where the other party fled the scene.
- Jan. 23, 7:57 p.m. A Syracuse man reported child abuse.
- Jan. 22, 5:18 p.m. Delford Zarse of Syracuse reported a lost or stolen license plate.
- Jan. 22, 7:27 p.m. Shirley Lyons of North Webster reported a theft.