Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Jan. 22, between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. Morgan R. Wood reported the theft of cash from her purse.
- Jan. 22, 8:50 a.m. Liquid Assets on Center Street reported being the victim of a theft.
- Jan. 22, 4:13 p.m. Police responded to an unwanted individual at a Warsaw residence. The suspect and his girlfriend were found to be in possession of over two grams of a synthetic drug, paraphernalia and it was clear the male suspect had been inhaling toxic fumes.
- Jan. 22, 4:21 p.m. Police served a warrant at 867 Oak Brook Place, where a man was arrested for two warrants.
- Jan. 22, 6:41 p.m. A Warsaw man reported being the victim of battery at McDonald’s on Detroit Street.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, 8:30 a.m. East Center Street. Drivers: Justin M. Meisner, 39, Spring Street, Fort Wayne; Thomas W. Sands, 72, Barberry Drive, Warsaw. Meisner was westbound on Center Street when Sands made a sudden stop in front of him. Meisner rear-ended Sands vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2 p.m. East Center Street. Driver: James A. Gilmer, 65, Pope Street, Warsaw. Gilmer was maneuvering in Owens Grocery store where he clipped the front left corner of a parked vehicle with the rear of his vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500