Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Jan. 15, 11:04 a.m. Janet Doerscher reported a theft of motor vehicle parts at 7236 E. Blacks Ct., North Webster.
- Jan. 15, 12:41 p.m. A Syracuse woman reported a violation of a restraining order.
- Jan. 14, 1:09 p.m. Kayla Helton of Warsaw reported a theft from a vehicle.
- Jan. 14, 2 p.m. Resia Rinker reported damage at a home on 4142 E. Bowser Rd., Syracuse.
- Jan. 13, 10:58 a.m. Melissa Nabinger of Leesburg reported a theft from a vehicle.
- Jan. 13, 9 p.m. Brett Anderson reported a breaking and entering at 3905 E. 750 N., Leesburg. A back door to the residence and a garage door were kicked in.
- Jan. 12, 12 a.m. David Subkowski reported the theft of a 4-wheeler from 1350 E. 300 S., Warsaw.
- Jan. 12, 5:48 p.m. Jeffrey Atkins reported the theft of stereo equipment from 8249 E. Wade Ln., North Webster.