Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Jan. 7, 5:30 p.m. Officers responded to a report of glue sniffing on Fort Wayne Street. Subject was transported to Kosciusko Community Hospital for inhaling toxic vapors.
- Jan. 7, 10:22 p.m. After an investigation of a homeless man living on railroad property, the man was arrested at 501 Argonne Rd.
- Jan. 8, 9:37 a.m. Officers responded to a report of three dealer license plates missing at Sorg, 2845 N. Detroit St.
- Jan. 8, 12:34 p.m. A Warsaw man reported an individual with a warrant at 2501 Walton Blvd.
- Jan. 8, 6:30 p.m. Bridget Castle reported that somebody had slashed her tire at 2545 Silveus Crossing.
- Jan. 8, 6:18 p.m. A Warsaw man reported that he had found marijuana paraphernalia in his son’s bedroom. Complainant requested that items be disposed of and an incident report be filed.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents
- Thursday, Jan. 3, 3:54 p.m. North Detroit Street and East Center Street. Drivers: Margaret Flitcraft, 81, West SR 16, Roann; and Tyler Bruner, 24, Hartzler Street, Warsaw. Flitcraft attempted to switch lanes and collided with Bruner’s vehicle coming up behind her. Damages: up to $2,500
- Monday, Jan. 7, 5:18 p.m. North Detroit Street and East Main Street. Drivers: W. Hilliard, 49, Diamond Drive, Plymouth; and Scott Cranick, 30, Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Hilliard rear ended Cranick’s vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Monday, Jan. 7, 3:42 p.m. 250 North and North Detroit Street. Drivers: Luz Colon, 37, St. Augustine Drive, Warsaw; and Bonnie Daker, 59, Alex Way, Mishawaka. Colon rear ended Daker’s vehicle. Damages: up to $1,000
- Monday, Jan. 7, 11:56 a.m. Lake City Highway and Center Street. Drivers: Christopher Routley, 26, West Lafayette Esplanade, Fort Wayne; and Debra Gault, 55, West 7th Street, Rochester. Routley rear-ended Gaults vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Wednesday, Jan. 2, 3:08 p.m. Lake City Highway. Drivers: Jared Dagnan, 19, West 350 North Larwill; Joshua Zaman, 34, South Dearborn Street, Chicago, Ill.; and Michelle Babcock, South 425 West, Columbia City. Dagnan rear ended Zaman, whose vehicle was pushed into Babcock’s vehicle. Damages: up to $10,000