Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently made the following arrest and investigated the following accidents and incidents:
Thursday, Jan. 3, 4:57 p.m. Andrew Secor, 26, East Black’s Court, was arrested on an outstanding warrant from Marion County after he was stopped during a traffic stop. He was incarcerated at the Kosciusko County Jail.
- Saturday, Jan. 5, 11:20 a.m. A vehicle driven by Jordan S. Horney, West 300 North, Warsaw, collided with a parked vehicle belonging to Judy Lewis, no other information given. No ages or damage amounts were reported.
- Monday, Dec. 31, 3:41, North Main Street. United States Post Office reported a hit-skip to the mail box. The vehicle had just left the scene. No damage to the mail box as it was just turned at an angle.
- Monday, Dec. 31, 10:40 a.m. South Main Street. A vehicle driven by Todd D. Sautter, 53, East 450 North, Leesburg, collided with a parked vehicle belonging to Martha and James Mullins, East 250N, Pierceton. No damages given.
- Saturday, Dec. 22, 11:51 a.m. SR 13. Vehicles driven by Shelllie L. Vanover, East Epworth Forest Road, and Randall L. Gawthrop, West 400S, South Whitley, collided. No damage amounts given.
- Monday, Jan. 7, 9:53 a.m. North Main Street. A customer entered Circle K Gas and short changed the cashier in an exchange of money.
- Monday, Jan. 7, 9:29 a.m. Crystal Flash Road. A male stated his son was threatened by an adult.
- Thursday, Jan. 3, 12:27 p.m. Backwater Road and SR 13. A road rage incident was reported against Yvonne Salazar, Duffy Street, Syracuse. Her vehicle passed another vehicle. The driver of vehicle 2, tailgated the first vehicle and exited the vehicle at the intersection.
- Tuesday, Jan. 1, 8 p.m. North 850E about 1 mile north of Hoss Hill Road. A motorist flagged down officer and told him about a disabled vehicle. It was located and towed due to potential road hazard.
- Tuesday, Jan. 1, 9:42 a.m. East Huntington Street. An altercation occurred between an adult and a juvenile. Report sent to prosecutor’s office and juvenile probation for review.
- Sunday, Dec. 30 6:53 p.m. South Dixie Drive and EMS W 32 Lane. Two juvenile females were fighting. Report sent to juvenile probation for review.
- Friday, Dec. 28, North Main St. Bourbon Street Pizza reported that unknown person(s) tired to pry open rear door of business. Door handle was broken and it and door frame showed pry marks.
- Tuesday, Dec. 25, 3:36 p.m. South East Street. Teresa Wilson reported someone entered residence through a window and took prescription medicine while she was gone.