Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, 2:41 p.m. Angelica Vela, West Boston Street, Syracuse, reported her
- residence broken into. However, nothing was taken.
- Sunday, 2:52 a.m. Officials at Duffy’s Pub and Grub, South Huntington Street, called police regarding a fight involving 20 individuals. When police arrived, the parties involved fled, however, the two front windows of the business had been broken by an individual’s fist. Damage: up to $1,200
- Monday, Dec. 10, 10:40 a.m. Tanya L. Miller, East CR 650N, Leesburg, reported someone was using her debit card number to purchase items online.
- Monday, Dec. 10, 11:30 a.m. Staci Armbruster, Syracuse, reported her purse was stolen while she was at Duffy’s Pub & Grub, South Huntington Street, Syracuse on Saturday morning.
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently made the following arrests:
- Monday, 5:39 p.m. James Roder, 27, West CR 700S, Claypool, arrested for driving while suspended. Bond: $300. He was stopped for a traffic violation at Syracuse-Webster Road and Fox Run Drive.
- Thursday, 10:35 p.m. Brandon Chilcutt, 23, CR 29, Syracuse, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of marijuana. Bond: $550. He was stopped at Main and North Huntington Street, for a traffic violation.