Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Dec. 14, 7:30 a.m. Officers discovered a suspicious individual at 2804 E. Center St.
- Dec. 14, 12:41 p.m. Charlee Ormanovich reported fraudulent calls involving sending money to a foreign country at 1010 E. Center St.
- Dec. 14, 12:53 p.m. Earl Jacquay reported a stolen license plate at 2191 E. Fort Wayne St.
- Dec. 14, 8 a.m. Sharon Askew reported unauthorized use of her credit card.
- Dec. 14, 2 p.m. Laura Brashere reported a moped stolen from her property at 920 Anchorage Rd.
- Dec. 14, 4:08 p.m. Kiley Conwell reported cash and gifts stolen from her purse.
- Dec. 15, 12 a.m. Matthew Powel reported harassing phone calls since August 2012 at 1703 S. West Point Dr.
- Dec. 15, 8:30 p.m. Deanna Geberin reported theft from her apron while working at Wings Ect. at 3416 Lake City Hwy.
- Dec. 15, 4:30 p.m. Jolene Eubanks reported threats over the phone at 221 S. High St.
- Dec. 15, 9:56 p.m. Officers encountered an individual operating a vehicle while intoxicated after a personal injury accident at 810 N. Lake St.
- Dec. 15, 9:15 a.m. Brenden Bartol reported a coin catch stolen from a washer and dryer at Eagle Creek Apartments, 716 Bartol Dr.
- Dec. 16, 7:03 p.m. Officers responded to a call to regarding an individual who reportedly caused problems at Mad Anthony’s. The individual was arrested for public intoxication at 117 Cedar St.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Saturday, Dec. 15, 9:56 p.m. Lake Street. Driver: Franklin Seeley, 39, W. Grimme Lane, Claypool. Seeley collided with a utility pole and fled the scene. He was found by officers soon after. Damages: up to $50,000
- Sunday, Dec. 16, 5:16 p.m. Parker Street and Lake City Highway. Drivers: Meredith Lillian, 84, West Old Road 30, Warsaw; and Donald Stoneburner, 55, EMS C30 Lane, Warsaw. Lillian rear ended Stoneburner’s vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Friday, Dec. 14, 10:38 p.m. SR 15 and U.S. 30. Driver: Jordan Wraym, 19, South Woodfield Trail, Warsaw. A deer ran in front of the vehicle and collided with it. Damages: up to $5,000
- Friday, Dec. 14, 11:26 a.m. West Winona Avenue and South Union Street. Drivers: Steven Nielson, 60, East Clark Street, Warsaw; and Michael Moncrief, 41, Falkirk Drive, Avon, Ind. Nielson collided with the back of Moncrief’s semi trailer. Damages: up to $10,000