Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Dec. 13, 5:30 a.m. Patrick Burchett reported that his car had green spray paint damages and a rear tire slashed at 2041 Lynn Ln.
- Dec. 13, 11:39 a.m. Jessica Roman reported shoplifting at 2960 Frontage Rd.
- Dec. 13, 10:30 a.m. An individual reported battery at an Anchorage Road address.
- Dec. 13, 3:35 p.m. Dolares Hernandez requested a welfare check when his wife had not returned home with his daughter at 713 Hillside Dr.
- Dec. 13, 4:16 p.m. Walmart Supercenter of Warsaw reported a theft. The investigation resulted in the arrest of a female employee.
- Dec. 13, 6:44 p.m. Kmart of Warsaw reported theft at 3350 Lake City Hwy. The investigation resulted in the arrest of an employee who admitted to theft of approximately $300 throughout the month of December.
- Dec. 12, 11:30 p.m. Aaron Eckman reported auto theft at 1818 Sue Ave.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accident:
- Thursday, Dec. 12, 3:34 p.m. South Lake Street and West Market Street. Driver: Tiffany Anderson, 26, Fisher Avenue, Warsaw; and Krista Hohman, 25, Lura Circle, Milford. Anderson attempted to make a left turn in front of Hohman and the vehicles collided in the intersection. Damages: up to $10,000