Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 1:30 a.m. West 400 North, Warsaw. Driver: Ryan V. Head, 22 Clark Street, Warsaw. Driver struck a deer. Damages: up to $5,000
- Friday, Nov. 30, 5:07 a.m. West Lake Street and Phillips Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Sherri R. Fugate, 35, Wooster Road, Pierceton; and Benjamin E. McCollough, 37, Marcellus, Mich. Fugate was southbound on Phillips Street and traveled through the intersection and struck McCollough’s vehicle. Fugate complained of back pain. Damages: up to $10,000
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Dec. 1, 8:21 a.m. U-Haul of Warsaw reported multiple vehicles had the catalytic converters cut off.
- Nov. 30, Sue Ann Pyle of Silver Lake reported a forced entry to her residence.
- Nov. 30, 10:21 a.m. A Warsaw man reported a battery to his 12-year-old son.
- Nov. 30, 2:06 p.m. Donald Lehman of Nappanee reported credit card fraud.
- Nov. 30, 12 a.m. Bud Phillips of Mentone reported the theft of video games and DVDs from a residence on Osprey Drive.
- Nov. 30, 10:29 p.m. A Warsaw man reported being battered.