Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Nov. 8, 8:13 a.m. A Warsaw woman reported domestic battery in the presence of a child less than 16 years of age two weeks ago at Pike Shore Drive.
- Nov. 14, 11 a.m. Scott Haines reported a lost cell phone at 114 W. Market St.
- Nov. 15, 2:30 a.m. David Anderson reported criminal mischief to his truck at 711 E. Main St.
- Nov. 15, 10:34 p.m. Iris Railsback requested assistance at 714 W. Winona Ave. After further investigation, the situation was determined to be a civil matter.
- Nov. 16, 1:22 a.m. Officers reported to a call to a hit and skip accident at 1060 Mariners Dr.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Thursday, Nov. 15, 9:05 p.m. East Smith Street and South Park Avenue. Drivers: Steven Hack, 21, 426 W. Jackson St., Belvidere, Ill.; and Alan Mitterling, 58, 5245 S. Country Club Rd., Warsaw. Hack rear ended Mittlering’s vehicle. Damages: up to $10,000
- Wednesday, Nov. 14, 6:22 p.m. Lake City Highway. Driver: William Bellamy. 38, 1708 Tippecanoe Dr. A, Warsaw. A deer ran into the roadway and collided with the vehicle. Damages: up to $10,000
- Saturday, Nov. 10, 12:50 a.m. East US 30. Driver: Jennifer Gautschi, 24, 802 S. State St. L68, South Whitley. Gautschi was truck by an unknown vehicle while heading eastbound on U.S. 30. Damages: up to $2,500
- Wednesday, Nov. 14, 4 p.m. 2575 E. Center St. Driver: Sheela Patel, 54, 2575 E. Center St., Warsaw. Patel backed out a parking spot as another vehicle was pulling up nearby. Damages: up to $1,000