Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accident:
- Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:57 a.m. North 975 East and East 750 North, Warsaw. Driver: Bradley A. Loveless, 20, North 950 East, North Webster. Driver looked down and failed to realize how close to an intersection he was. Attempted to stop but slid on gravel and collided with trees and shrubbery. Driver refused EMS. Damages: up to $10,000
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Nov. 7, 8:28 a.m. David Poage reported the theft of medication.
- Nov. 7, 6:45 p.m. Ryan Stuckman reported a breaking and entering to a residence on Hoss Hill Road, North Webster.
- Nov. 7, 8:34 p.m. A Syracuse woman reported an incorrigible juvenile.
- Nov. 7, 10:58 p.m. Jacob Ashby of Claypool reported damage to a mailbox.