Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Nov. 6, 9:50 a.m. Gary Ousley reported criminal mischief and damage to his vehicle in the Walmart parking lot, 2501 Walton Blvd.
- Nov. 6, 3:21 p.m. A man reported finding a green 10-speed bicycle behind 425 S. Buffalo St.
- Nov. 5, 11:34 a.m. Christian Grindle reported theft of a firearm at 520 S. Columbia St.
- Nov. 5, 11:52 a.m. Christopher Nixon reported damages to his vehicle at 2311 Kuder Ln.
- Nov. 5, 12:45 p.m. Sharica Clark reported theft of her wallet while shopping at Kmart, 3350 Lake City Hwy.
- Nov. 5, 1:51 p.m. Todd Hopkins reported an unauthorized withdrawal from his savings account at 107 E. Tyner St.
- Nov. 5, 2:46 p.m. Warsaw Police responded to a report of an intoxicated male subject at 202 E. Center St.
- Nov. 5, 9:09 p.m. Warsaw Police responded to report of an abandoned vehicle at 1504 Ranch Rd. Vehicle was towed due to being a road hazard.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Monday, Nov. 5, 10:37 a.m. Lake City Highway and East Center Street. Drivers: Jordan Wadkins, 18, 270 N. 175 East, Warsaw; and Michelle Howland, 42, 5407 Cloverbrook Dr., Fort Wayne. Wadkins drove through the red light and collided with the vehicle that Howland was driving. Damages: up to $50,000
- Tuesday, Nov. 6, 12:53 p.m. Alley at 110 N. Columbia St. Driver: James Brewer, 35, 333 N. Park Ave., Warsaw. Brewer drove over a two-foot wide trench which was dug by NIPSCO to work on a gas line. NIPSCO advised that the alley had been barricaded off. Damages: up to $1,000
- Friday, Nov. 2, 4:59 p.m. North Detroit Street. Drivers: Jared Beer, 40, 47 EMS D10 Ln., Syracuse; Gregory Griffith, 15, 766 E. 1300 North, Milford. Beer rear ended Griffith at a stop light. Damages: up to $1,000
- Monday, Nov. 5, 6:23 p.m. Lake City Highway. Driver: Linda Glingle, 44, 7730 Chestnut Rd., Bourbon. A deer entered the roadway and collided with the quarter panel of Glingle’s vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Monday, Nov. 5, 8:25 a.m. 315 W. 350 North. Driver: Jason Thoman, 34, 3333 E. James Way Ct., Warsaw. Thoman collided with a parked vehicle while pulling out of a parking spot. Damages: up to $2,500
- Tuesday, Nov. 6, 1:11 a.m. West Center Street. Elizabeth Horning, 47, 215 S. Scott St., Warsaw. Horning was driving at a very high speed and struck a curb. The Vehicle came to rest approximately 200 feet from where she initially struck and was missing the right front tire and rear tires. Damages: up to $10,000