Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Nov. 2, 9:34 a.m. Warsaw Police responded to a report of an animal bite at 925 S. Union St. Victim was bitten on the right wrist and right knee by the property owner’s dog, which has been quarantined for 10 days.
- Nov. 2, 10:20 a.m. Warsaw Police responded to a report of an abandoned vehicle at 794 W. Center St. Vehicle was towed.
- Nov. 2, 4:27 p.m. Terry Baker reported a theft of a central air unit from 107 W. Porter St.
- Nov. 7:10 p.m. Warsaw Police responded to a report of methamphetamine and paraphernalia at 1000 Husky Trl.
- Nov. 2, 10 p.m. Kaileigh Sterk, Warsaw, reported a suspicious incident at 119 E. Canal St., when an individual threatened her life.
- Nov. 2, 10:07 p.m. Amber Bowen, Warsaw, reported a possible theft of her daughter’s perscription medication at 704 E. Center St.
- Nov. 2, 10:15 p.m. Robert Yoder, Warsaw, was placed into a 24-hour Emergency Detention after making suicidal statements in the Kosciusko Community Hospital ER lobby.
- Nov. 2, 10:23 p.m. Warsaw Police responded to a report of marijuana sales at 1701 Lake St.
- Nov. 3, 11:23 p.m. Warsaw Police discovered an individual with an active warrant for Criminal Mischief at Time Out Bar, 1701 W. Lake St. Individual was arrested and transported to Kosciusko County Jail and booked on warrant.
- Nov. 3, 8:59 a.m. Warsaw Police responded to a report of a vehicle leaving the scene of an accident where a white SUV was struck by the person who reported the accident at 101 E. Winona Ave.
- Nov. 3, 11 a.m. William Bellamy reported burglary of a religious structure at 1708 Tippecanoe Dr. The suspect broke into the residence and pried a safe open.
- Nov. 3, 1:06 p.m. Jeffrey Horning, Warsaw, reported his home has been broken into at 215 S. Scott St.
- Nov. 3, 2:35 p.m. A Warsaw woman reported a battery at 3521 Lake City Hwy.
- Nov. 3, 11:34 p.m. Chester Brost, Warsaw, reported auto theft at 212 Sophie Ln. A male subject was running from an officer on a traffic stop on SR 15 in a vehicle which matched the description and vehicle registration of the stolen vehicle. Vehicle was impounded for evidence processing; investigation continues.
- Nov. 4, 3:01 p.m Geraldine Justice reported theft of a concrete statue taken from 2240 E. Jefferson St.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Friday, Nov. 2, 8:54 a.m. East Center Street and Argonne Road. Drivers: Teresa Stachofsky, 45, 1411 Charlotte Ave., Fort Wayne; and Chad Burns, 38, 5897 S. West Channel Rd., Warsaw. Stachofsky rear ended Burns. Damages: up to $1,000
- Friday, Nov. 2, 12:03 p.m. North Maple Avenue and East Clark Street. Drivers: Billie Luna, 29, 1692 E. 200 North 199, Warsaw; and Linda Beall, 54, 518 N. Lincoln St., Warsaw. Luna pulled into the intersection and collided with Beall’s vehicle. Damages: up to $25,000
- Friday, Nov. 2, 6:43 p.m. Detroit Street and Anchorage Street. Driver: Linda Drielick; 59, 320 W. Main St. 316, Warsaw. A deer jumped off her vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 4:42 p.m. U.S. 30 and North 200 West. Driver: Jesus Centeno Jimenez, 21, 323 Academy Ct., Warsaw. Upon hitting a patch of gravel, the back tire of his motorcycle began to slide out to the left and, in an attempt to correct, he was thrown from the bike. Damages: up to $2,500
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 12:15 a.m. West Center Street and Little League Drive. Driver: Timmy Prater, 41, 1002 Sheridan St. Warsaw. A deer collided with the vehicle in the roadway. Damages: up to $5,000
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 8:29 a.m. 101 E. Winona Ave. Driver: Olivia Parke, 17, 1216 Country Club Dr., Warsaw. While attempting to park at Little Cesear’s, Parke hit a parked vehicle. Vehicle 2 left the scene. Damages: up to $2,500
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 1:18 p.m. South Buffalo Street. Driver: Michael Miller, 16, 3718 N. Oakwood Dr., Warsaw. Miller swerved to miss a small animal on the roadway and ran off the side of the road, collided with a speed limit sign. Damages: up to $5,000
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 5:29 p.m. Lake City Highway. Drivers: Jennifer Smith, 38, 19434 Elm Rd., Tippecanoe; and Jamie Kizer, 42, 717 E. Market St., Warsaw. Smith was parked in the traveling zone of the Pizza Hut, Kizer pulled out of a parking spot and backed in to Smith’s vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000