Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Oct. 30, 8 a.m. Philip Donaldson, Warsaw, reported credit card fraud.
- Oct. 31, 1:16 p.m. David Lindley reported a stolen library card.
- Oct. 31, 2:31 p.m. Melissa Dawning reported theft from her vehicle in the form of a BMV temporary tag.
- Oct. 31, 2:42 p.m. Robert Cary, Warsaw, reported theft, stating that two mirrors and a half gas tank were taken from his for-sale moped at 322 S. Detroit St.
- Oct. 31, 9:31 p.m. Damien Flannery, Warsaw, reported burglary and $255 in cash stolen from his apartment.
- Oct. 31, 10:45 p.m. Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief where a woman had kicked out a window at Economy Inn, 3521 Lake City Hwy.
- Nov. 1, 12:18 a.m. Jason Rohrer, Warsaw, was stopped for impeding the flow of traffic and found to have a suspended misdemeanor license at 100 N. Lake St. and W. Center St.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Nov. 1, 11:30 p.m. Lake City Highway and North Detroit Street. Driver: Philip Douglass, 29, 420 N. Mckinley St., Warsaw. A deer ran into the road and collided with Douglass’ vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Oct. 31, 7:29 p.m. East Center Street and Eastlake Drive. Drivers: Valeria Brewer, 26, 2834 E. Wooster Rd., Warsaw; Henri Carandante, 61, 57 EMS B38A Ln. Leesburg; Judith Cleveland, 64, 2028 S. Parry Dr., Warsaw; Ruth Guffey, 56, 5193 E. Washington Rd., Pierceton. Brewer’s brakes locked up, causing her to skid into Carandante, who was pushed into Cleveland, and Cleveland was pushed into Guffey. Damages: up to $10,000
- Oct. 31, 10:26 p.m. West Winona Avenue. Driver: James Reiken, 77, 3763 S. 950 West, Mentone. A deeer entered the roadway and collided ith Reiken’s vehicle. Damages: up to $1,000
- Oct. 30, 2:09 p.m. East Center Street and North Scott Street. Drivers: Josette Hunter, 22, 3367 E. Pleasant Grove Dr., Warsaw; and Tina Mikel, 42, 9814 W. 75 North, Etna Green. Hunter rear ended Mikel’s vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500