Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Oct. 30, 8:52 p.m. Officers of the Warsaw Police Department were dispatched to the Warsaw Christian School parking lot in reference to a fight and possible battery.
- Oct. 29. 1:48 p.m. Michael Nelson, Warsaw, reported harassment at 213 E. Center St.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2:09 p.m. East Center Street and North Scott Street. Drivers: Josette Hunter, 22, 3367 E. Pleasant Grove Dr., Warsaw; and Tina Mikel, 42, 9814 W. 75 North, Etna Green. Mikel hit the brakes hard than expected and Hunter, unable to stop in time, rear ended Mikel’s vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, 4:30 p.m. North Columbia Street and West Fort Wayne Street. Drivers: Tyler Ingle, 19, 1203 1/2 E. Smith St., Warsaw; Ronnie Daughtery, 58, 403 W. Main St., Mentone. Ingle attempted to turn left onto West Fort Wayne Street and, according to Daughtery, crossed the into his lane and the vehicles collided. Damages: up to $10,000
- Monday, Oct. 29, 7:09 p.m. North Detroit Street and East Fort Wayne Street. Drivers: James Bean, 82, 427 S. Detroit St., Warsaw; and David Barret, 16, 1623 E. Main St., Warsaw. Bean collided with Barret’s vehicle. Damages: up to $10,000
- Monday, Oct. 29, 7:45 a.m. Lake City Highway and East Old SR 30. Drivers: Chad Lauer, 39, 11480 N. 800 East, North Manchester; and Jennifer Wilson, 34, 428 W. Park Dr., Huntington. Lauer attempted to move through the intersection before the vehicle in front of him began moving; rear ending Wilson. Damages: up to $2,500