Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Friday, Oct. 26, 5:33 p.m. North Main Street. Circle K Gas Station employee reported that a male subject pumped $30.02 worth of gas into a two-tone SUV and drove off without paying.
- Thursday, Oct. 25, 10:21 a.m. East Washington Street. Unknown person(s) entered Stimmelator’s Night Club by forced entry. Glass was broken on a vending machine and items removed. A computer and a bottle of alcohol were also taken.
- Tuesday, Oct. 23, 11:13 p.m. South Main Street. Attempting to locate a Noble County juvenile, officer detected the odor of alcoholic beverage on the subject. The juvenile was transported and released to a parent.
- Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2 p.m. SR 5. A camera and cash were turned into the NWPD by and individual who found it at Pisgah Marsh Boardwalk.
- Monday, Oct. 22, 7:43 p.m. East Huntington Street. Two juvenile females got into an altercation. Neither wanted to file charges.