Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Oct. 25, 5:51 p.m. Paul Robinson, Warsaw, reported burglary and unlawful entry at 3100 Frontage Rd.
- Oct. 25, 7 p.m. The city of Warsaw reported mischief at 2191 E. Fort Wayne St.
- Oct. 25, Shivam Dubey, Warsaw, reported threats and intimidation at 1535 Provident Dr.
- Oct. 24, 7:06 p.m. Officers of the Warsaw Police Department responded to a battery report at 2101 Dubois St.
- Oct. 24, 12:42 a.m. Warsaw police reported false informing and commission of a crime at 800 Wooster Rd, Winona Lake.
- Oct. 24, 12:47 a.m. Warsaw police discovered an individual in possession of a form of synthetic cannabinoid at 330 E. Center St.
- Oct. 24, 5:30 a.m. Casey Jo Frantz, Warsaw, reported fraud at 904 S. Union St.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accident:
- Wednesday, Oct. 24, 12:04 p.m. East Center Street. Drivers: Michael Gilbert, 51, 6477 W. 600 North, Warsaw; and Daniel Schlatter, 41, 1551 S. Cherry Creek Ln., Warsaw. Gilbert rear ended Schlatter. Damages: up to $2,500