Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Oct. 24, 7:14 p.m. A Warsaw woman reported that her 15-year-old son was “branded with a hot fork willingly.”
- Oct. 24, 11 a.m. PNC Bank reported the theft of a wood burner and wire from a house and outbuildings.
- Oct. 24, 3:30 p.m. Jennifer Sands, West 800 South, Claypool, reported a fence was struck by a vehicle and left the scene.
- Oct. 23, 8:43 a.m. Joe L. Rosbrugh of West 200 South, Warsaw, reported criminal mischief.
- Oct. 23, 1:51 p.m. Kelly Derdak of East 500 South, Warsaw, reported items taken from his residence.
- Oct. 23, 6 p.m. A Claypool woman reported problems with a juvenile.
- Oct. 23, 8:56 p.m. Timothy Croy of West 250 South, Warsaw, reported criminal mischief.
- Oct. 22, 11 a.m. Midwest Construction Equipment of Warsaw reported the fraudulent order of equipment with a stolen/invalid credit card.
- Oct. 22, 7:05 p.m. William Cloud of South 750 West, Claypool, reported a theft from his garage.
- Oct. 22, 5 p.m. Sherry Walsh of South Hohman Lane, Claypool, reported a theft from her residence.