Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Oct. 19, 10:27 a.m. James Barlett, Warsaw, reported damage to his company vehicle at 302 W. Market St.
- Oct. 19, 1:58 p.m. Gene Lord, Warsaw, reported found property at 302 W. Market St.
- Oct. 19, 3:54 p.m. Menards of Warsaw reported a shoplifting incident. Two men were arrested and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail on theft charges.
- Oct. 19, 9:28 p.m. Warsaw Police discovered an intoxicated individual at 2500 Walton Blvd after a traffic accident.
- Oct. 20, 8:17 a.m. Gwendolyn Hayes, Warsaw, reported a stalking incident at 3108 Heron Blvd.
- Oct. 20, 12:30 a.m. Sandra Layne, Warsaw, reported a theft and unauthorized transactions on her credit cards at 2501 Walton Blvd.
- Oct. 20, 2:30 a.m. Warsaw Police were advised of a found license plate.
- Oct. 21, 45:39 p.m. Warsaw Police discovered two men in possession of marijuana at 999 E. Center St.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Sunday, Oct. 21, 7:02 p.m. Lake City Highway and Silveus Crossing. Driver: Jewel Duly, 40, 6026 S. Calhoun St., Fort Wayne. Duly collided with three deer, who were running across the roadway. Damages: up to $5,000
- Sunday, Oct. 21, 9:34 p.m. 101 E. Winona Ave. Drivers: Haley Hough, 19, 1311 Kuder Ln., Warsaw; and Logan Howie, 19, 2525 Harmony Ct., Winona Lake. Hough backed out of a parking spot into Howie’s vehicle. Damages: up to $25,000
- Friday, Oct. 19, 9:25 p.m. Detroit Street and Jalynn Street. Drivers: Elio Gutierrez, 38, 3699 N. 175 East, Warsaw; Adam Snyder, 35, 2201 S. 400 West, Warsaw; Kari Brown, 32, 207 W. Prairie St., Leesburg; and Jerve Wright, 25, 3515 Reed St., Fort Wayne. Gutierrez pulled out in front of Snyder, who collided with the vehicle causing Brown and Wright to hit the vehicles as well. Damages: up to $25,000.
- Friday, Oct. 19, 1:54 p.m. Country Club Road and Country Club Drive. Drivers: Roger Clemens, 63, 929 Country Club Ln., Warsaw; and Gerhard Fussle, 2306 Eastwood Dr., Winona Lake. Clemens pulled into the intersection as Fussle was passing through. Damages: up to $10,000
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, 11:52 a.m. Detroit Street. Drivers: Keith Bollman, 55, 5553 N. Warsaw-Oswego Rd., Warsaw; and Denise Brown, 53, 1211 Autumn Village Ct., Duluth Geor. Bollman collided with the semi in front of him at a red light. Damages: up to $2,500
- Friday, Oct. 19, 7:21 a.m. Fisher Avenue. Drivers: Tatiana Castillo, 18, 457 Tecumseh St., Warsaw; and Heather Cunningham, 27, 601 Navajo Dr., Nappanee. Castillo collided with Cunningham’s vehicle due to a wet roadway. Damages: up to $5,000
- Friday, Oct. 19, 1:15 p.m. Detroit Street. Drivers: Darlene Holloway, 31, 3268 S. Country Club Rd., Warsaw; Ruth Jones, 63, 506 S. Colfax St., Warsaw. Holloway collided with Jones’ vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, 9:41 p.m. Commerce Drive. Drivers: Derek Slone, 30, 2078 E. Camden Dr., Warsaw; and Steven Brown, 22, 615 E. 500 South, Columbia City. Slone crossed the centerline and collided with Brown’s vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000