Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Oct. 18, 11:35 a.m. The Warsaw Street Department reported damage to a street sign at 205 E. Center St.
- Oct. 18, 13:07 p.m. Walmart Supercenter in Warsaw reported a shoplifting at 2501 Walton Blvd.
- Oct. 18, 4:02 p.m. Linda Long, Warsaw, was arrested on a warrant and taken to Kosciusko County Jail.
- Oct. 18, 3:40 a.m. Christopher Susabara, Warsaw, reported a theft from his vehicle behind 533 E. Center St.
- Oct. 17, 1:03 a.m. A male subject was booked on a warrant into Kosciusko County Jail.
- Oct. 17, 3:54 p.m. A male subject was arrested for driving while on a suspended license.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following accidents:
- Thursday, Oct. 18, 6:46 a.m. Main Street and Bronson Street. Driver: Brian Walsh, 44, 722 E. Center St., Warsaw. Due to the glare of headlights, Walsh was unable to see and to prevent striking a pedestrian, Keyanna Note, 16, 1123 E. Main St., Warsaw. Damages: up to $1,000
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, 3:23 p.m. East Center Street and North High Street. Drivers: Lisa Carlin, 23, 5229 Coventry Pkwy. Apt. 28, Fort Wayne; and Heather Addair, 27, 604 E. Main St., Warsaw. Carlin rear ended Addair. Damages up to $2,500.