Get up and move to end breast cancer! Join Lori Prescott at the Warsaw Tennis and Fitness Club from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 21, for a Zumbathon to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
“We’re basically holding a party,” said Prescott, certified Zumba instructor and host for the event. The event has secured a DJ, vendors, and donations. Vendors include Thirty-One Gifts, Lia Sophia, Origami Owl, Perfecly Posh and Clever Containers. All profits go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Tickets for the event are $10 per person and available at the door.
So far, over 30 people are expected to attend the two hour high-energy dance class party.
Those who are unable to attend this party can attend another in Wabash on Oct. 26 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. or go online to http://zumbathon.zumba.com/ for a searchable listing of all “Party in Pink” campaign events.
Certified Instructors can also register to hold their own campaigns at the website.
For more information contact Lori Prescott at (574) 306-2412 or email her at [email protected]
A listing of donors and raffle prizes is listed below:
- Kelly Dyksen — Origami Owl. (Three charms and 10% off order)
- Shannon Peloza — Lia Sophia. ($100 gift certificate)
- Jamie Bause — Thirty one. (Large tote pink silk scarf and gift certificate)
- Christine Fellers — Thirty One. (Large utility tote)
- Abby Rice — Perfectly Posh. (Gift certificate)
- Lacie Fouts — Lacie Fouts photography. (100 sitting for children or family)
- Hacienda Mexican Restaurants — (Piñata and two tee shirts and two $10 gift certificates)
- Jamie Brennan — Tips, Hair and Nails. (Free Manicure)
- Nicole Moore Malloy — Art and Soul. (Hand-crafted necklace)
- Melissa Ryan — Boutique Exchange. ($25 gift certificate)
- Heather Ross — Mary Kay. (Three lipsticks and three $20 gift certificates)
- Amber Rundberg — Indiana University. (IU themed basket shirts and mug)
- Lori Prescott — Zumba. (Zumba tee shirt and bag)