Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Oct. 11, 11:05 a.m. Kent Bowers, Warsaw, reported found items at Martin’s Supermarket.
- Oct. 11, 11:07 a.m. Jerry Richardson, Warsaw, reported damaged property when a tire fell off his vehicle.
- Oct. 11, 6:20 p.m. Debra Fay, Warsaw, reported credit card fraud after advising that her wallet had been stolen at 100 N. Detroit St.
- Oct. 10, 8:51 a.m. Apolonio Corral, Warsaw, reported a theft at 517 Clinic Ct.
- Oct. 10, 8:53 a.m. Aydin Cooper-Cook, Warsaw, reported a suspicious incident at 3318 Lake City Hwy.
- Oct. 10, 10:15 a.m. Martin’s Supermarket in Warsaw reported fraud.
- Oct. 10, 7:25 p.m. Police discovered over two grams of salvia or synthetic cannabinoid at 699 N. Park Ave.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Monday, Oct. 8, 7:59 p.m. East Market Street. Driver: Richard Lowe, 57, 2002 E. Market St., Warsaw. Lowe’s moped collided with a parked SUV without slowing down. After being treated at Kosciusko Community Hospital, he was transported to Kosciusko County Jail, pending results of a blood tests. Damages: up to $10,000
- Thursday, Oct. 4, 2:05 p.m. 1 Tiger Ln. Driver: Mona Pifer, 57, 507 N. Union St., Warsaw. Pifer sideswiped a parked vehicle while trying to change lanes. Damages: up to $2,500
- Thursday, Oct. 11, 12:20 p.m. 2102 Dubois Dr. Driver: Gwendolyn Huffman, 73, 945 S. 750 West, Claypool. Huffman hit a steel handrail at a very fast speed. It was in front of the parking space she was attempting to park in. Damages: up to $2,500
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, 8:45 a.m. Indiana Street and East Main Street. Drivers: Derrick Leake, 33, 413 Perry St., Warsaw, and Ronald Hudson, 60, 1276 S. SR 25, Warsaw. Leake backed up to avoid colliding with a bus who was turning and instead backed in to Hudson’s vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500