Kosciusko County Courts New Filings – for the week of Oct. 11, 2012
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
The following traffic violations have been filed by Kosciusko County Courts:
- No valid driver’s license ($123.50) – Jose Vazquez, Cromwell; Mariano Marquez-Nunez, Warsaw
- Speeding (exceeding maximum 55 mph) – Robert Wildman, Warsaw, $189
- Child restraint system violation – Maria Medina, Warsaw, $25
- Failure of occupant to use safety belt ($25) – Duane Roberts, Leesburg; James Harris, North Webster
- Expired plates – Nicholas Moyer, Warsaw, $123.50
The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- University Urologists PC Inc. v. Tamara Anderson, Warsaw, $11,392
- Credit Bureau Collection Service v. Walter Beard, Warsaw, $1,269.81; v. Janice Beard, Warsaw, $1,479.50
- Helvey & Associates Inc. v. Melissa and Daniel Beck, Mentone, $858.25; v. Tracy Boulas, Mentone, $1,581.04; v. Mark and Amanda Dickinson, Warsaw, $1,508.96; v. Mickey and Denise Evans, Silver Lake, $5,651.76; v. Jose Lara, Warsaw, $1,686.81; v. Jason and Angel McGlennen, Silver Lake, $922.13; v. Rebecca Books, Pierceton, $709.50
- Ousley’s Rentals LLC. v. James and Laura Bell, Warsaw, $931
- Capital One v. Jeffrey Busz, Warsaw, $1,739.14; v. John Cantrell, Warsaw, $934.87; v. Tessa Manuel, Warsaw, $4,628.80
- Meck’s Whispering Pines, Inc. v. Jason Lee, Warsaw, $2,592
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Loretta and Tyson McKay, Warsaw, $14,028.36
- Rent-A-Center v. Christina Castillo/Guzman, Winona Lake, $1,500
- Stump’s LP Gas Inc. Virgil Fultz, Pierceton, $679.36; v. Dale Mort, Pierceton, $423.08; v. Becky Rice, Pierceton, $568.97; v. Curtis Sumpter, Bourbon, $1,055.14; v. Jeff Tuttorow, Akron, $629.19; v. John Umbaugh, Pierceton, $950.91; v. John Wagoner, North Webster, $343.62
- Windstar Park Inc. Brenda Sheetz, Warsaw, $2,911.44
- Precision Recovery v. Steven Morgan, Warsaw, $1,966.89
- Dan Kierpaul v. John and Shelly Garrett, Warsaw, $4,637.68
- Check Protection Systems v. Chris Green, Warsaw, $125.08
- BGM Huntington Ridge LLC v. Angela Hall, Syracuse, $6,092
- Shamrock Village v. Christi Hapner and Kile Patrick, Warsaw, $741.21
- American Acceptance v. Miles Price, Warsaw, $2,599.83
- FR Syracuse LLC v. Miguel Leon, Syracuse, $1,169.21
- Paul Stoelting v. Robert and April Mansfield, Syracuse, $6,102
- Arthur and Paula Fulton v. Scott Hire, Millersburg, $2,592
- Glen Ruch v. Justine Rife, Nappanee, $1,592: v. Zach Young, Nappanee, $1,592
- Green, Cates & Grossnickle LLP v. Linda Whisman, Warsaw, $858.34
- Anthony Wayne Credit Adjusters v. Angela Wilson, Warsaw, $2,214.06
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Precision Recovery v. Steven Morgan, Warsaw, $1,966.89
- LVNV Funding v. Mickey Smethe, Warsaw, $1,191.19
- Midland Funding v. Howard Miller, Syracuse, $17,247.77; v. Anthony Shepherd, Warsaw, $10,362.29
- Capital One Bank v. Tessa Manuel, Warsaw, $4,628.80
- Target National v. Jennifer MacDonald, Syracuse, $2,552.89
- Bryon J. Berry v. Kyle A. Flock, North Manchester, $10,314.27
- Midland Funding v. Beverly Flanagan, Syracuse, $5,177.47
- Discover Bank v. Jason Gibson, Warsaw, $5,601.40
- Red Rock Lake v. Mike D. Harmon, Warsaw, $4,875.11
- Citibank v. Harvey Hayes Jr., Warsaw, $9,141.51
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Loretta McKay, Warsaw, and Tyson McKay, Idaho Falls, Idaho, $14,028.36
- Melanie Stachowski v. James S. Mast, Elkhart, $3,092
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- JP Morgan Chase Bank NA v. Stacy L. Hammel, Warsaw, $269,590.96; v. The unknown heirs and devisees of Nancy E. Minnick, deceased, North Webster, $101,275.46
- Onewest Bank FSB v. Bruce and Nida Newcomer, Warsaw, $69,148.61
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Jason McSherry:
Michael Jennys, 25, Winona Lake, and Elizabeth Hardy, 23, Winona Lake
Mark Ogle, 28, Warsaw, and Billie Jo Brown, 36, Warsaw
Brian Todd, 37, Syracuse, and Heaven Wiles, 38, Syracuse
Joshua Cone, 32, Warsaw, and Kimberly Fletcher, 32, Milford
Charles Cave, 36, Warsaw, and Diana Paquin, 24, Warsaw
Gregory Hall, 21, Warsaw, and Nicole Brown, 31, Warsaw
Lee Ward, 29, Syracuse, and April Davis, 23, Goshen, Ohio
Ricky Beaver, 54, Syracuse, and Karen Carpio, 55, Syracuse
Dustin Scharf, 20, Warsaw, and Paige Baldwin, 19, Mentone
Jeremiah Lowe, 29, Warsaw, and Sorrell Victoria Kate Dowling, 30, United Kingdom
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Holland – Rhonda Holland, Warsaw, and Kelvin Holland, Warsaw. Married: June 5, 1993. Separated: Sept. 10, 2012. There are two minor children.
Allebach – Craig Allebach, Leesburg, and Rebekah Allebach, Leesburg. Married: June 29, 2002. Separated: Sept. 11, 2012. There are three minor children.
Justice – Amanda Justice, Warsaw, and Richard Justice, Warsaw. Married: June 20, 2008. Separated: Sept. 12, 2012. There are two minor children.
Apt – Jacquelyn Apt, Mentone, and Brian Apt, Mentone. Married: June 11, 2005. Separated: Sept. 18, 2012. There is one minor child.
Grimes – Phyllis Grimes, Leesburg, and Marc Grimes, Syracuse. Married: Feb. 18, 2003. Separated: March 2012. There are two minor children.
Bussieą – Angela Bussie, Warsaw, and Kerry Bussie, LaPorte. Married: July 19, 2009. Separated: Sept. 24, 2012. There is one minor child.
Beck –Melissa Beck, Kosciusko County, and Daniel Beck. Married: March 17, 2006. Separated: Sept. 27, 2012. There are two minor children.
Armie – Phillip Armie, Syracuse, and Althea Armie. Married: Jan. 19, 1998. Separated: Oct. 3, 2012. There are no minor children.
Rodriguez-Diaz- Maria Rodriguez, Milford, and Rafael Diaz. Married: March 25, 2004. Separated: December 2007. There are two minor children.
Waymaną Robert Wayman, Winona Lake, and Christine Wayman, Fort Wayne. Married: July 15, 1995. Separated: Aug. 30, 2012. There is one minor child.
Hill – Michael Hill, Warsaw, and Dawn Dixon-Hill, Warsaw. Married: June 30, 1997. Separated: Sept. 4, 2012. There is one minor child.