The following incidents were recently investigated by the Warsaw Police Department:
- Oct. 9, 3:59 p.m. A Warsaw woman reported battery resulting in bodily injury and aggravated assault at Fort Wayne Street.
- Oct. 9, 7:11 p.m. Police responded to a threat to commit a felony at Fort Wayne Street.
- Oct. 10, 11:04 p.m. Police responded to a report of public intoxication at 511 E. Market St.
- Oct. 7, 3 p.m. Heather Starner, Warsaw, reported theft of a handgun at 1220 E. Clark St.
- Oct. 8, 5:11 p.m. Bobby Olinger, Warsaw, reported theft at his residence of 1217 E. clark St.
- Oct. 8, 10:32 p.m. After pulling a driver over for speeding, police discovered that his license plate was expired and the driver could not provide proof of financial responsibility.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Tuesday, Oct. 9, 12:15 p.m. 2455 Jalynn St. Drivers: Norman Stutzman, 32, 7550 E. 200 South, LaGrange; and Dennis Correll, 40, 52143 Woodsedge Dr., Granger. Stutzman rear-ended Correll at the drive through at Steak ‘n Shake. Damages: up to $2,500
- Tuesday, Oct. 9, 12:13 p.m. SR 15 and Plaza Dr. North. Drivers: John Aguilar, 45, 665 W. Jefferson St., Warsaw; and Brenda Hyde, 39, 1829 Cambridge Dr., Warsaw. Aguilar pulled out at a stop sign and collided with the back end of Hyde’s vehicle. Damages: up to $10,000
- Monday, Oct. 8, 11:20 a.m. U.S. 30 and East Old Rd. 30. Drivers: Anthony Millefoglie, 32, 3734 Cherry Hill Dr., Crown Point, Ind.; and Charles Parrish, 28329 Dohran Rd., Warren, Mich. Millefoglie rear-ended Parrish at the stop light. Damages: up to $10,000
- Monday, Oct. 8, 9:17 a.m. 425 Chinworth Dr. Drivers: Robert Huffer, 76, 106 Southfield Rd., Winona Lake; and Shane Fuller, 22, 413 S. Indiana St., Warsaw. Huffer sideswiped Fuller’s vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Monday, Oct. 8, 5:48 p.m. South Buffalo Street. Drivers: Nicole Brackett, 18, 3087 S. Trail Ridge Rd., Warsaw; and Marcella Williamson, 20, 310 S. Main St., Claypool. Brackett rear ended Williamson during a red light. Damages: up to $10,000