Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2:10 a.m. 600 West north of 950 South, Burket. Driver: Kayla K. Kuhn, South West Street, Burket. A deer collided with the vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Tuesday, Oct. 9, 5:51 a.m. South 1000 West and West 600 South, Mentone. Driver: Joseph A. Cook, South SR 19, Mentone. Driver struck a deer. Damages: less than $1,000
- Tuesday, Oct. 9, 5:12 a.m. North 500 West, Warsaw. Driver: Cindy A. Robinson, East 575 North, Leesburg. Driver struck a deer. Damages: up to $2,500
- Sunday, Oct. 7, 5:08 p.m. 800 South, Claypool. Driver: Sheila S. Hopkins, 44, West 800 South, Claypool. A dog ran into Hopkins’ path. She swerved to miss it and struck a mailbox owned by Chris Rayfolts. Damages: up to $2,500
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Monday, Oct. 8, 5:56 p.m. Joshua Burkholder-Geberin of Warsaw reported that he got into a business agreement with another person regarding a boat trailer that did not go as planned.