Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Monday, 6:01 p.m. East Main Street, Syracuse. Driver: Irma L. Miller, 42, CR 143, Ligonier. Miller was backing from a parking space and did not see a parked vehicle behind her vehicle. The parked vehicle is registered to June L. Trcka, Prairie Drive, Goshen. Damages: up to $2,500
- Monday, 4:14 p.m. SR 13 and Pickwick. Drivers: Eugene A. Bontrager, 33, Pleasant Acres Drive, Nappanee, and Thomas R. Stanton, 55, East CR 1200N, Syracuse. Bontrager struck the back of Stanton’s vehicle at the intersection. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, 7:53 a.m. Maple Grove Drive and Harkless Drive. An unknown vehicle
- struck two mailboxes and a speed limit sign. Damages: up to $1,000
- Saturday, 10:17 a.m. Cynthia Dailey, Amberwood Drive, Goshen, reported her personal watercraft and trailer were stolen from Main Channel Marine, Syracuse. Value: $3,500
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 10:45 a.m. Officials at Casey’s General Store, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported the theft of lottery tickets, cigarettes and food. Value: $23
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently made the following arrest:
- Wednesday, Oct. 3, 10:50 p.m. Randal L. Kephart, 23, North Huntington Street, Syracuse, arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct. Bond: $355. Police were called to Taco Bell where he was causing a scene.